Are you chocoholic ?
Raise your hand and say oh yeah ;)
Oh Yeah hihi :)
|Nyum Nyum :)|
Here are 10 interesting facts about chocolate ... weeeeeee
1. The most preferred type of chocolate is milk chocolate however dark chocolate is popular among men .
( Bittersweet chocolate and semisweet chocolate are often called dark chocolate )
2. The word 'chocolate' comes from the Aztec word which is 'cacahuati' or 'xocolati' which mean bitter water .
3. Chocolate have caffeine in it but the amount of caffeine in a pierce of chocolate candy is lower than in coffee . If you want get same amount of caffeine from a cup op coffee then you should eat more than one dozen chocolate bars . Nom nom nom hihi :)
4. Chocolate = health benefits
Why ? Chocolate actually helps with depression , tumors , premenstrual syndromes and high blood pressure .
5. BEWARE ! Do not give chocolate to dog . That's dangerous because chocolate is poisonous to dogs . Why? Because chocolate contains an ingredient called 'Thedoromine' which can be toxic to a dogs cardiac muscle and central nervous system . BEWARE .
6. A chocolate bar is actually low in cholesterol (good news) . Because one bar contains only 12 mg. Yippie
7. Who love dark chocolate ?
Have a good news for you . Jeng jeng jeng (sound effect haha) .
Dark chocolate has high Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) . Then, dark chocolate is actually help combat the effects of aging due to free-radicals . Stay young feel young .
8. People spend more than $7 billion dollars a year on chocolate. say 'WOW' .
9. If you're sad or depressed , just eat some chocolate because chocolate contains a phenylethylamine . Phenylethylamine will increasing serotonin and endorphin level in the brain . Let's get happy ;)
10. The largest chocolate bar ( according to the Guiness World Book of Records ) ever made tipped the scales at 5 026 pounds . It was produced by Elah-Dufour United Food Companies at Turin,Italy in March 2000.
11. National Chocolate Day on October 28th while Chocolate Day on July 7th. But for me,everday's are chocolate days :)